Prepass Account Sign Up 2023 is an informative article for How to register Prepass Account..
The PrePass Portal is a secure web-based tool that allows service providers and drivers to submit, manage, and monitor their PrePass accounts. When drivers enter a PrePass lane, they temporarily link their vehicle to the gate.
Once logged in, carriers can track scheduled test dates and view all participating vehicles in one place.
Truckers must create an online account on the PrePass login portal to bypass weigh stations or apply for permits. Creating an account online is free.
Prepass Account Sign Up Procedures
- Visit the My PrePass Login page at https://secure.prepass.com/.
- Click the “Create Account” link.
- It will redirect you to the “Existing Customer PrePass.com Registration” webpage.
- You need to enter your Account Number, Dot Number, and Transponder Id.
- After entering all information, click the “Register Now” button.
- After verifying your details, it will send your account login details on your registered email id.
PrePass Helpdesk Contact
- Phone Number: 1-800-773-7277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PrePass Official Website: www.prepass.com
- PrePass Login Official Website: https://secure.prepass.com/
Do I have to activate my PrePass?
If you have our PrePass Plus or Tolls-Only service, the transponder’s toll payment functionality is live when installed. For bypassing, your transponder should be operational at most weigh stations within 48 hours of your paperwork being processed.
How do I pay my PrePass?
You can pay by check or credit card through your PrePass.com account. You may also pay by phone or set up recurring payments by calling 1-800-PREPASS (1-800-773-7277).
Check also: PrePass Login 2023 | www prepass com