List of Canadian High Schools
List of Best Canadian High Schools: In the diverse landscape of Canadian education, secondary schools stand as beacons of exceptional learning, attracting students not only from within the country but also from around the world. Known for their unwavering commitment to academic excellence and all-round development, Canadian secondary schools have earned an international reputation.
These institutions span a broad spectrum, from publicly funded schools that provide comprehensive education to privately funded institutions that offer specialized programs. In the mosaic of Canadian secondary education are found not only coeducational institutions, but also schools for boys and girls, each designed according to unique educational philosophies in List of Best Canadian High Schools.
Additionally, international high schools in Canada serve a global audience and promote a multicultural educational experience. Additionally, the country is home to secondary and tertiary boarding schools, which train students in a residential environment.
Religious diversity is also celebrated through Catholic and Christian secondary schools, adding to the richness of the educational fabric/List of Best Canadian High Schools.
In this vibrant educational landscape, Canadian high schools have become prestigious institutions that foster an enriching environment for students from neighboring countries and around the world. This introduction barely scratches the surface of the diverse, world-renowned secondary education offered in Canada, where each institution represents a unique opportunity for students to thrive academically and personally.
List of Best Canadian High Schools
Secondary education curricula, tuition fees, boarding fees [in the case of secondary boarding schools], years of education, secondary education qualifications, etc. They vary from province to province in Canada. In most provinces and territories of Canada, secondary or secondary education begins in grade 8, at age 14; The academic year begins in September.
- Old Scona, Edmonton
- Rundle College, Calgary
- St Michael’s Choir (Sr), Toronto
- York House, Vancouver
- Crofton House , Vancouver
- Columbia International College, Ontario
- Albert College, Ontario
- Unionville, Unionville
- London Central, London [Ontario]
- Bayview, Richmond Hill
- Southridge, Surrey
- Little Flower, Vancouver
- Lakefield College School, Lakefield
- Brentwood College School, Mill Bay
- Pickering College, Ontario
- West Point Grey, Vancouver
- St George’s, Vancouver
- Webber, Calgary
- Ste Marguerite d’Youville, St. Albert
- West Island College, Calgary
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Markham
- St. Michaels University School, Victoria
- Ridley College, Ontario
- Appleby College, Ontario
- Colonel By, Gloucester
- Iroquois Ridge, Oakville
- William Lyon Mackenzie, Toronto
- Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts, Toronto
- Bur Oak, Markham
- St Michael, Kemptville
- West Carleton, Dunrobin
- St Robert, Thornhill
- AFNORTH International, Brunssum
- Brentwood College School, Cowichan Valley [BC]
Generally, secondary schools in Canada offer education from grade 7 or 8 to grade 12, and award “high school diplomas” after successful completion of secondary education. More information about secondary education in Canada, along with primary education, can be easily obtained on the official website of the Canadian Information Center for International Credentials (CICIC) in List of Best Canadian High Schools.
- Cheapest high schools in Canada for International Students
- Canada High School Fees for International Students
- Public High Schools in Canada for international Students
- AAMUSTED Sandwich Courses and Requirements 2023-2024
- UCC Admission List 2023-2024