Shree Hindu Mandal DSM [SHM] Jobs Vacancies
POST: PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADTEACHER
A renowned multicultural English Medium Primary School in Tanzania, in the bustling city of Dar es Salaam is looking for a dynamic leader with a clear vision on how to take the school to outstanding heights.
- Post-graduation qualification in Education.
- Evidence of continuous learning/ professional development.
- Minimum teaching experience of 5 years in Primary school level.
- Proven leadership experience in various departmental roles.
- Proficiency in English, both written & spoken is a prerequisite.
- Exceptional interpersonal and public communication skills gained in an educational environment.
- Strong work ethics, problem-solving abilities, excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Outstanding leadership abilities in motivating, inspiring, and challenging both staff & students in order to promote the school’s vision and values.
- Previous experience in leading a Cambridge curriculum school will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should submit a handwritten letter of application, no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this position.
Applications should include an updated CV, cover letter (as specified above), and copies of educational certificates.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Work Permits and Residence Permits will be taken care of by the employer. An attractive package will be negotiable based on proven work experience.
Deadline for applications will be on 18th June 2022.