- Continue to manage Field Service and Contracts to ensure all paperwork is completed so that invoices are paid by the clients without delay.
- Meet Budgeted monthly Customer Service UG Sales.
- Meet all Budgeted Financial targets for the Customer Service UG department.
- Meet all other Targets as set by the Segment Customer Service Managers and PLM’s
- Assist SMC Central Africa Management to meet NWC targets
- Monitor the Customer Service requirements in Tanzania and other new areas
- To ensure that the customer service team operates effectively and efficiently and that the sales and profitability targets are achieved.
- To drive team performance through effective and regular performance management and coaching.
- Manage, develop and support the customer service team, within a designated area to implement relevant marketing and sales plan.
- Manage the Maintenance Contracts for Underground Mining.
- Implement any new Maintenance contracts on time.
- Monitor and avoid Contract Creep on Underground Contracts
- Develop training modules as required to address customer needs, and market
- Overseeing and managing technical training in accordance with the annual training schedule for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all areas where SMC Employees are working meet SMC Safety standards and targets
- Drive the Sandvik “Zero Harm” and “Developing a Culture of Consequence” Program
- Diploma or Trade qualification with equivalent technical experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in a business similar role ideally within the construction or mining industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mining / technical or sales environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Sandvik as well as customers business
- Intimate knowledge of Sandvik mining products and applications