The Emory Patient Portal Login is a convenient and secure health-management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. Through the portal, you can: Correspond with your Emory Healthcare team. Request a prescription renewal from your Emory Healthcare team. View your lab results.
How to Register for the Emory Patient Portal
To Sign Up for the “Emory GOLD” and “Emory BLUE” Patient Portal, please contact your healthcare service provider’s office, or call the Emory Patient Portal Helpdesk at 404 -727 -8820 (Calls are answered between Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
After you receive an “E-mail Invitation”, please access the link in the message and follow the guidelines to activate your Emory Account. You will avail of your E-mail invitation from Cerner Health (IQ-Health). Please ensure your E-mail program is set to accept messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Sign Up for the “Emory Eye Center” Patient Portal, please contact at 404 -778 -2020, (Calls are answered between Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
How do i sign up for emory patient portal
For the Emory BLUE Patient Portal, contact your provider’s office, call us at 404-727-8820. Calls are answered 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Once you receive an email invitation, access the link in the message and follow the steps to activate your account.
Step by Step Emory Patient Portal Login
- First of all, Just visit the official website of Emory Healthcare emoryhealthcare.org
- Here on the top right page, tap on the MENU section on the top right, and tap on the “Patient Portal”
- Also You can directly move on to the Emory Patient Portal webpage by CLICK the link at emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal.
- Tap on the appropriate Log-In section (EMORY BLUE LOG-IN, EMORY GOLD LOG-IN, or EMORY EYE LOG-IN) on this website., or directly go to emoryhealthcarepatientportal.iqhealth.com page.
- Then being deferred on the next page, enter your EMORY “E-mail Address” or “User Name” and “Password” into the blank fields provided.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you will be redirected to your appropriate secured Emory Patient Portal Account dashboard.
How to Reset Emory Health Patient Portal Login
- Firstly, go to the official website of Emory Healthcare emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal
- Here on the LOG-IN webpage, tap on the appropriate Log-In (EMORY BLUE LOG-IN, EMORY GOLD LOG-IN, or EMORY EYE LOG-IN) on this website.
- Then on the next page, click on the link “Forgot Password” just under where it asks for your LOG IN credentials.
Recommended: Proveo Hallcon com Login Guide 2022