In this post we share the best way on how to Bypass FRP Samsung S8 and S8 Plus 2023 and samsung galaxy s8 frp bypass without computer 2023.
You can easily bypass FRP on the Samsung S8 Plus using this method. We finally discovered a way to unlock Google verification on the Samsung S8 Plus, and we’re sharing it with you here.
Use this method if your device has a FRP lock; all you’ll need is a working computer and the ability to download some FRP files and FRP tools. So, use the proper method to quickly bypass the FRP on a Samsung S8 Plus.
Bypass FRP Samsung S8 and S8 Plus-Android-9
- First step: Put your Device in Recovery Mode then power off your device.
- After that, press and hold the (Volume Up + Bixby Power) key together, until you see the Android logo appear on your device screen.
- Then release all the keys.
- After that, press (Volume UP and Power) key at the same time to Bypass SM-G950F FRP Bypass.
- Then you will see your device recovery menu will come,
- Then there you will see your device firmware version (G950FXXU1AQDD).
- Now download the same bootloader version Firmware and Stock Firmware from below to Bypass FRP Samsung S8 Plus.
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ Firmware
- First of all, follow the simple steps below to download Stock firmware for your Samsung S8 & S8 Plus according to your device.
- You need to download the latest stock firmware, so that’s why we are sharing you a website called “Sammobile.com” because you need the latest version of Stock firmware.
- First, visit this link “Sammobile.com”=> Here
- Then, sign in or sign up there to download the stock firmware.
- After the sign-in process is complete then choose “free account” there.
- Once done, Then go to the “Firmware” tab and put your device model name and then download the latest stock firmware according to your device country and model and Bootloader version.
- After that, Now follow the main process to easily bypass Samsung S8 & S8 Plus FRP.
Put Samsung Tab A into Download Mode
- Now in the “Recovery Mode” select “Reboot System” by using the Volume Up and Down keys and then confirm by pressing the Power key.
- Then once again power off your device.
- After that, Press (Volume Down +Power) key together until you see the “Warning” screen on your device,
- Then press the “Volume Up” key to confirm “Download Mode”.
- Now connect your device to PC.
- Download the latest Samsung USB driver.
- Then install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- Now Flash the latest Combination file on your device.
Now Flash The Combination Firmware
-First, download the Combination file on your PC, and also download the latest “Odin” tool.
-After that, extract the Odin tool.
-Then extract the Combination file.
-Once all the files extracted, then follow this process to Flash the combination firmware and Unlock Google verification Samsung S8 Plus (SM-G950F FRP Bypass).
-Now open the extracted “Odin” flash tool folder.
-There you will see “Odin.exe” and run the “Odin” tool from there.
-Once the Odin tool is opened.
-Then there you will see the “AP/CP/CSC/BL” tab there.
-Now click on the “AP” tab and then give the file path of the extracted combination file folder there.
-Check on the “Log Box” there you will see the “ADDED” message.
-Also check “ID: COM” turns blue in the Odin tool.
-Now hit the “START” button on the Odin tool to samsung s8 frp bypass apk.
-Then a green color tab will appear on the Odin tool, that means your device will start Flashing.
-Once flashing successfully finished. then your device automatically boots into the factory menu.
Now Run the FRP tool To Samsung S8 Plus FRP Bypass
- Once your device successfully booted to the Factory Menu.
- Then Swipe down your fingers to bring up the “Notification Menu”.
- After that, select the “gear” icon / “Settings” icon there.
- Then you will redirect to the “Settings” menu to SM-G955F FRP Bypass.
- After that, go down and select “About Device” there.
- Then tap on the “Software Information” and tap on the “Build Number” 5-7 times.
- Go back to the “Settings” menu and then go down and select the “Developer Option” menu.
- Then go down and then enable “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging” mode there.
- Once done, then connect your device to PC.
- Download “ADB FRP” Tool [DOWNLOAD]
- After that, download the ADB FRP tool.
- Extract the ADB FRP tool to your computer.
- Then open the FRP tool.
- Now a CMD prompt will open.
- Then press any key in the CMD window.
- Check on your device, a popup will show tap OK from there.
- After that, close the ADB FRP tool and reopen the tool again.
- Then press any to Unlock Google verification.
- Done, Now we need to flash the Stock firmware to successfully Bypass FRP Samsung S8 and S8 Plus.
Now flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus
Open the Odin tool once again.
-Now extract the Stock Firmware.
-On the Odin tool (AP,CP,CSC,BL,USERDATA) tab.
-Then choose the Stock firmware file to successfully Bypass FRP Samsung S8 Plus.
-Note- You have to choose the right firmware file on the right tab. choose the “AP” file in the “AP” tab, “BL” file in the “BL” tab and then choose the “HOME_CSC” file in the “CSC” tab. Choose all the files from the “Stock Firmware” folder.
Make Sure:- Do not choose the “CP” file on the Odin tool.
-Now put your device back on Download Mode.
-Power off your device then press and Hold (Home+Volume Down+Power) key, until your device boots into the “Warning” screen.
-After that, press the Volume Up to Confirm the Download mode.
-After that, connect your device to the PC.
-Then click the “Start” button on the Odin tool.
-Then the flashing will start.
-Once done, then disconnect your device and Power on your device.
-Now power on and check your Samsung S8 Plus FRP Bypass successfully.
Check also: All Tecno FRP Bypass Android 11